A Different Answer – The Courage to Speak Your Truth - CPE Credit Available!
Today’s most effective leaders are skilled at exercising managerial courage and know when to use it. They have developed ways to exert it that are authentic to their leadership style. Join WELD for its October Leadership Series which will feature Martina Moore, Ph.D., President & CEO, Moore Counseling & Mediation Services, Inc. who will share her journey to cultivate the courage to speak your truth!
We know it when we see it. Managerial courage – the ability to:
• Test the boundaries and question the status quo
• Make tough decisions and stand by them
• Weed out poor performers who can’t succeed or won’t work with the team
• Take risks and view failure as “hard-earned experience” and as “teachable moments”
• Do the right thing…no matter how difficult it may be
Participants attending this event will learn how to take charge and to tap into their managerial courage more successfully. While sharing her story, Dr. Moore will address:
• How do we define and recognize managerial courage?
• How can women develop this competency and "wear it well"?
• Are the strategies the same the closer you get to the top?
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 1.0 CPE credit will be granted for this session based on a 50- minute hour. Certificates will be provided at the end of the session. In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and departure on the attendance sheets.
Field of Study: Personal Development
Prerequisites: Previous work experience with teams or in a team environment should be obtained before attending this course.
Who Should Attend: All are welcome
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration Fees: Member $35 Non-Member $55
Registration closes 10/11!